Even though innovation and acquisitions in France and internationally are at the heart of the Proxis Group’s strategy and mark key development stages since its founding in 2004, the Group’s policy is currently moving forward with increased development in microbiologies and services.
To fulfil this ambition, the PROXIS DÉVELOPPEMENT Group, a diversified industrial holding company, relies on its 4 business sectors in order to:
- Consolidate its positions by deploying its business lines in Europe and internationally,
- Expanding its offer of products and services,
- Innovate for its customers.
Its avenues of development are based on 3 key principles:
- Design control: R&D – seeking out external partnerships beforehand.
- Tight management of its manufacturing: Adaptation of its industrial plant to the development of markets.
- Tight management of product applications: Services, solutions and support for its customers.
The PROXIS DÉVELOPPEMENT Group, which is forward-looking, intends to pursue its development and attain a significant size in order to:
- Ensure long-term profitability,
- Strengthen its positioning by improving its industrial performance,
- Create value for its customers.